Maintenance Training Organisation: Part 147 Approvals (MTOA)
- Information on Training Needs Analysis
- 07/03/2022: Important information affecting all continuing airworthiness organisations approved by EASA
- Important information for EASA "Foreign Part 147" approval Holders/Applicants: entry into force of Regulation 1149/2011 & Standard for the qualifications of "Foreign 147" instructors, examiners & assessors
Information is provided below regarding application forms, the foreign maintenance training organisation procedures and the Fees & Charges Regulation.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) to Part-147
- ED Decisions related to Part-147
Inquiries relating to the Foreign Part-147 Organisation Approvals should be addressed to:
- Organizations intending to apply for an initial approval or changes to valid approvals: foreign147 [at] easa.europa.eu
- Technical queries: EASA Approval holders should contact their allocated Inspector. Queries from other entities related to Part-147 Organisations for which EASA is the competent authority can be addressed to MOC_147 [at] easa.europa.eu
- Fees & Charges issues: query.feesandcharges [at] easa.europa.eu
Looking for the list of approvals?
We moved it just below in the Related Content section and it is better than before! You can directly filter on screen and download the information.
We have also added a list with the scope of approval of the EASA approved organisations. Do take a look.