Through the rulemaking process we contribute to the production of EU legislation and implementation material related to civil aviation safety and environmental compatibility.
This section of the library contains the deliverables of the rulemaking process along with any key documentation aimed at supporting it.
As of 2018, the Rulemaking Programme is now included in the European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS), which is available here.
- 26/09/2022Helicopter emergency medical service performance and public interest sites
- 26/09/2022Helicopter emergency medical services performance and public interest sites
- 20/09/2022Enabling electronic personnel licensing in Europe
- 06/09/2022Review of Part-66 and New training methods and new teaching technologies
- 06/09/2022Prevention of catastrophic accidents due to rotorcraft hoist issues