EASA Part-CAMO and EASA Part-CAO approved organisations are those Part-CAMO and Part-CAO organisations:
- having their principal place of business located in a third country (any country not belonging to the EASA Member States)
- having their principal place of business in one of the EU Member States and whose oversight is reallocated to EASA pursuant to the application of Article 64 or Article 65 of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 (Basic Regulation).
and for which the Agency therefore acts as Competent Authority.
Note: Part-CAMO & Part-CAO applicants or organisations having the Principal Place of Business in a Member State, should initially contact the Authority designated by the Member State where the applicant/organisation’s principal place of business is located, or the Authority designated by the Member State of the operator, if the approval is included in an air operator certificate.
Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP)
EASA is also responsible for Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP) developed by Part-CAMO for which EASA is the Competent Authority and whose State of Registry Competent Authority has delegated the approval of the AMP to the Agency in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 Annex I (Part-M), Section General, M.1 paragraph 3(ii).
Important information for EASA Part-CAMO Approval Holders/Applicants
- 30/05/2023: Reminder letter of Russian Sanctions for the Foreign Part-CAMO Organisations
- 07/03/2022: Important information affecting all continuing airworthiness organisations approved by EASA
|EASA Part-CAMO Approvals — Documentation Index
|EASA Part-CAMO Approvals – User Guide for Applicants
|EASA Form 2-CAMO — Application for Part-CAMO Approval
|EASA Form 2-CAMO Instructions
|EASA Part-CAMO Approvals — User Guide for CAME (CAMO-AOC)
|EASA Part-CAMO Approvals — User Guide for Nominated Personnel
|User Guide for Aircraft Maintenance Programmes (AMP) approvals
|Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) Compliance Checklist
- Commission Regulation (EC) No 1321/2014
- Annex I — Part-M (Continuing Airworthiness)
- Annex Vb — Part-ML
- Annex Vc — Part-CAMO
- Annex Vd — Part-CAO
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) page.
- Aircraft type ratings for Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Licences.
Inquiries relating to the Part-CAMO or Part-CAO Approvals should be addressed to:
- Organizations intending to apply for an initial approval or changes to valid approvals: CAMO [at] easa.europa.eu
- Technical queries: EASA Approval holders should contact their allocated Inspector. Queries from other entities related to Part-CAMO or Part-CAO Organisations for which EASA is the competent authority can be addressed to MOC_CAMO [at] easa.europa.eu
- Fees & Charges issues: query.feesandcharges [at] easa.europa.eu
Looking for the list of approvals?
We moved it just below in the Related Content section and it is better than before! You can directly filter on screen and download the information.
We have also added a list with the scope of approval of the EASA approved organisations. Do take a look.