As part of its digitalisation programme, the agency aims to streamline procedures and reduce costs by issuing approvals in digital format only.
As a security measure, data can be cross checked against valid approvals on this website.
In a nutshell
- EASA will issue some product approvals only as PDFs and will no longer systematically print and dispatch wet signed versions.
- The applicant receives a high resolution, printable version of the certificate with the look and feel of the paper version.
- EASA publishes selected approval data under the links provided below to allow third parties to verify the data if necessary.
- The roll-out from paper to digital approval is done in increments, the current scope is reflected in the graphic below.
- The long-term goal remains a fully digital approval process.
EASA approved certificates and approvals
EASA approved certificates and approvals issued digital-only
- Approved Training Organisations
- European Technical Standard Order Authorisations (ETSOA)
- Flight Simulation Training Devices
- PART-145, PART-147, PART-CAMO, PART-CAO APPROVALS
- EASA Part-145 organisations located in the USA
- Maintenance Training Organisations Approvals
- Supplemental Type Certificates
- Major Changes/Major Repairs
- Minor Changes/Minor Repairs
- Approval of Flight Conditions for a Permit to Fly
- Alternative Method of Compliance (AMOC) to Airworthiness Directive
- FAA basic Supplemental Type Certificate for one Model Serial Number
- Continued Airworthiness Management Organisations
Other EASA approvals
- Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approvals
- Air Traffic Management / Air Navigation Service Organisations
- Design Organisations Approvals
- Maintenance Organisation (CAN)
- Maintenance Organisation (BRA)
- Production Organisation Approvals
- Type Certificate Data Sheets
- Approved Air Transport Operators (AOC)
Get notified via email alerts
Stay informed when this page is updated, or when we publish new content like this. You can always unsubscribe or update these settings later on.