Maintenance Training Organisation: Part 147 Approvals (MTOA)
- Information on Training Needs Analysis
- Important information for EASA "Foreign Part 147" approval Holders/Applicants: entry into force of Regulation 1149/2011 & Standard for the qualifications of "Foreign 147" instructors, examiners & assessors
Information is provided below regarding application forms, the foreign maintenance training organisation procedures and the Fees & Charges Regulation.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) to Part-147
- ED Decisions related to Part-147
Enquiries relating to the Foreign Part-147 Organisation Approvals should be addressed to: foreign147 [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu