As part of its digitalisation programme, the agency aims to streamline procedures and reduce costs by issuing approvals in digital format only.
As a security measure, data can be cross checked against valid approvals on this website.
In a nutshell
- EASA will issue some product approvals only as PDFs and will no longer systematically print and dispatch wet signed versions.
- The applicant receives a high resolution, printable version of the certificate with the look and feel of the paper version.
- EASA publishes selected approval data under the links provided below to allow third parties to verify the data if necessary.
- The initial scope is limited to some product approvals. The remaining product and organisation approvals will follow in stage 2, taking into consideration feedback from this first stage.
- The long-term goal remains a fully digital approval process.
EASA approved certificates and approvals
- Approved Training Organisations
- Alternative Procedures to Design Organisation Approvals
- Air Traffic Management / Air Navigation Service Organisations
- Design Organisations Approvals
- European Technical Standard Order Authorisations (ETSOA)
- Flight Simulation Training Devices
- Maintenance Organisation Approvals
- Maintenance Organisation (US)
- Maintenance Organisation (CAN)
- Maintenance Training Organisations Approvals
- Production Organisation Approvals
- Supplemental Type Certificates
- Type Certificate Data Sheets
- Major Changes/Major Repairs
- Minor Changes/Minor Repairs
- Approval of Flight Conditions for a Permit to Fly
- Alternative Means of Compliance (AMOC) to Airworthiness Directive
- FAA basic Supplemental Type Certificate for one Model Serial Number
- Approved Air Transport Operators (AOC)