- What I need to care about: “At all times”
- What I need to take into account “Before arriving at the airport”
- Considerations “at the departure airport”
- How to behave on board of the aircraft
- What happens upon “arrival at the destination airport”
These FAQs cover the measures put in place for the health safety of air travel with respect to COVID-19. They are presented in the same sequence as the EASA/ECDC guidelines: at all times, before arriving at the departure airport, at the airport, on board the aircraft and at the arrival airport. The proposed questions and replies will be regularly evaluated and updated.