EASA at AERO 2023Stand n° A5-300
19-22/04/2023 09:00 - 17:00 CET (UTC +1)
EASA and the European GA community continue working at making General Aviation regulation simpler, better, accessible, and more straightforward. Many waypoints of the action plan - the EASA GA Roadmap- have been achieved and will be presented at AERO.
To find out more :
- Come and visit us our EASA stand at AERO 2023 Friedrichshafen in Hall A5 at stand A5-300 from Wednesday 19 April to Friday 21 (09:00-18:00) and on Saturday 22 April (09:00-16:00). You will have the possibility to meet several EASA experts ready to answer your questions.
- Join the EASA Info sessions that will take place in Conference Center West, Room Schweiz on Thursday 20 April from 12:00 to 14:00:
- The GA Roadmap update: Do not miss this important session during which we will update you on the GA Roadmap activities: what has been achieved in 2022, what are the strategic priorities, what are the safety challenges and what is the forward programme of work to ensure a safe and sustainable future for GA.
- Part 21 Light – Novelties and Nuances: EASA is organising a dedicated information session on Part 21 Light to provide interested stakeholders with more details about the Part 21 Light concept. Part 21 Light will offer manufacturers an alternative means to obtain a type certificate and in addition, for a certain scope of aircraft, even to declare compliance without EASA verification. EASA will soon publish the Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) for Part 21 Light which will become applicable in August 2023. This session is aimed at manufacturers of aeroplanes, sailplanes, rotorcraft and balloons that are primarily used for sports and recreational usage that are interested in using Part 21 Light when it becomes applicable.
- Join the EASA GA Community and Meet us in Friedrichshafen!
Documents after event
Get notified via email alerts
You don't want to miss any news about this event? Follow this event to receive updates.