The easy access rules contain the technical requirements and administrative procedures related to civil aviation aircrew, displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks, and are available for free download from the EASA website.
In addition, some specific parts of this regulation are available:
- Easy Access Rules for Flight Crew Licencing (Part-FCL)
- Easy Access Rules for Authority Requirements for Aircrew (Part-ARA)
- Easy Access Rules for Organisation Requirements for Aircrew (Part-ORA)
- Easy Access Rules for Medical Requirements (including Part-MED and parts of Part-ARA and Part-ORA)
- Easy Access Rules for Declared Training Organisations (Part-DTO)
The documents will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to the Implementing Rules (IR) together with the related Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM).