What is the EASA FDM Conference?
The EASA FDM conference is an event dedicated to discuss subjects related to flight data monitoring. The topics presented in this conference include:
- Lessons-learnt on implementation of FDM,
- Tracking of a safety issue with FDM,
- New or original computation techniques,
- Policy issues,
- Research projects using FDM,
- Safety promotion projects,
- Integration of FDM with other safety programmes (SMS, FRMS, ASR)
- Big data Analysis
- Machine-learning techniques
- Integration of FDM with occurrence reporting
- The contents of the EASA FDM conference have been incorporated into the SAFE event.
Past Events: Download past presentations via Events Proceedings
- 2019: Safety in Aviation Forum for Europe (SAFE), 13-15 May 2019, Brussels.
- 2017: EASA FDM Conference, 12-13 June 2017, Cologne.
- 2016: 4th EOFDM Conference, 5 April 2016, Cologne.
- 2014: 3rd EOFDM Conference, 6 February 2014, Cologne.
- 2013: 2nd EOFDM Conference, 23 January 2013, Cologne.
- 2012: 1st EOFDM Conference, 12 January 2012, Cologne.
For any queries concerning EASA FDM conference please contact fdm-conference [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu