Introductory Note to Air Ops Easy Access Rules - Revision 13, September 2019
We constantly strive to improve the consolidated version of the Air Operations regulation in the Easy Access Rules format.
For this, we always consider your suggestions.
Your feedback is important because you help us create a better tool for you.
Revision 13 of Easy Access Rules on Air Operations includes:
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1384 of 24 July 2019 amending Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 as regards the use of aircraft listed on an air operator certificate for non-commercial operations and specialised operations, the stablishment of operational requirements for the conduct of maintenance check flights, the establishment of rules on non-commercial operations with reduced cabin crew on board and introducing editorial updates concerning air operations requirements
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1387 of 1 August 2019 as regards requirements for aeroplane landing performance calculations and the standards for assessing the runway surface conditions, update on certain aircraft safety equipment and requirements and operations without holding an extended range operational approval
More information in the Rule Amendment Status, which also includes:
- A summary of changes to the Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 and the EASA ED Decisions;
- A Revision Table, with the rule paragraph number and the type of change (deleted, new or changed text), for an easier identification of the paragraphs that were modified by the latest amendment;
- All the amendments to Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 to date, with the dates of entry into force and dates of application; and
- Easy references for the dates of application of specific provisions.
Thank you for sending us your opinions and suggestions on the Easy Access Rules on air operations to air_ops [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu.
Back to topBack to top