The Easy Access Rules for Continuing Airworthiness (Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014) revision from June 2020 incorporates amendments from a number of Commission Implementing Regulations and ED decisions. Below a summary of the updates and changes.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1383, introducing in particular
- Part-ML (Annex Vb),
- Part-CAMO (Annex Vc)
- Part-CAO (Annex Vd)
- ED Decision 2020/002/R
- amending AMC/GM to Part-M, Part-145, Part-66, Part-147, Part-T and to the cover regulation
- and introducing AMC/GM to Part-ML, Part-CAMO and Part-CAO.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/1384
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2020/270
- ED Decision 2019/024/R amending Appendix I to AMC to Part-66 ‘Aircraft type ratings for Part-66 aircraft maintenance licences’.
This document consolidates the current applicable implementing rules (IRs) together with the acceptable means of compliance (AMC) and guidance material (GM) in an easy-to-read format.
It covers all the Annexes of Regulation (EU) No 1321/2014 and offers advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks.