In our continuous effort to improve access to our regulatory material, EASA eRules project has been producing consolidated publications under the name of ’Easy Access Rules’ in PDF format. They are well-known among the stakeholders and belong to our most downloaded documents.
EASA has started to make available these ’Easy Access Rules’ also as dynamic online publications. The format of those publications is designed also for tablets and mobile phones and allows to filter through the content in order to get the view tailored to your needs.
As the second package, the following Easy Access Rules are available as online publications:
- Easy Access Rules for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Airworthiness and Environmental Certification (Regulation (EU) No 748/2012) (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Additional Airworthiness Specifications (Regulation (EU) 2015/640) (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA) (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Balloons (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for the Basic Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2018/1139) (Online format)
Already in December 2020, the following online publications of Easy Access Rules were released:
- Easy Access Rules for Air Operations (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Continuing Airworthiness (Online format)
- Easy Access Rules for Aerodromes (Online format)
EASA eRules is a rules digitalisation project. It offers consolidated rules for their easy access in the PDF format as well as – now – as online publications. eRules is part of the CORAL Programme supporting the EASA digitalisation goal of delivering an integrated digital system and a user-friendly one-stop digital experience.
We welcome your feedback on this new format.
Interested in other easy access rules?
In the future, we will publish more ’Easy Access Rules’ in this new format. Stay informed when we published them by following the steps below: