13/09/2022, 13:30 - 18:00 CET (UTC +2)
14/09/2022, 09:30 - 18:00 CET (UTC +2)
15/09/2022, 09:30 - 12:00 CET (UTC +2)
What is SAFE 360° 2022?
SAFE 360˚ 2022 - Safety in aviation forum for Europe, offering an all-round perspective on aviation safety, is now open for registration – further details below.
SAFE 360˚ 2022 is the one conference which strives to break down silos by examining the key safety issues in Europe from a cross-domain perspective. The conference includes the full spectrum of aviation stakeholders taken from up and down the technical and management chain.
The conference follows the Chatham House Rule, which allows its participants to talk freely without judgement. Attendees are asked not to identify and take information out of the conference without the source’s permission.
What’s covered in SAFE 360˚ 2022?
SAFE 360˚ 2022 is structured as follows:
- Day 1: High-level Panels
- Day 2: 360° Panels
- Day 3: FDM Session
- Additional Flash Talk content that can be listened to outside the conference programme
Participate in the high-level panel that will examine the EU safety landscape.
Learn more about the latest developments of Data4Safety– The European data analysis and sharing programme launched in 2017 as a joint initiative of EASA, the European Commission (DG MOVE) and 14 voluntary European aviation safety partners (the “D4S Founding Members”).
Contribute to the 360˚ Panels on:
- Approach path and energy management;
- Safe airspace integration of UAS;
- The human performance challenge and;
- Maintenance and Air Ops interdependencies.
Take part in a breakout session on FDM to learn about the latest updates.
Access Flash Talk content on:
- How to prioritise the safety work?
- Integrating safety and security risk management;
- Extending SMS into ground handling;
- The balancing act of environment and safety and;
- Getting the most from risk classifying your occurrences.
Who should register?
Priority will be given to fully-engaged aviation professionals from organisations working in the field of commercial fixed-wing operations and coming from regulators, manufacturers, flight crew, ATM/ANSPs, engineers, airports and ground handling.
Where is SAFE 360˚ 2022?
This year, SAFE 360° will be organised as an in-person event so that we can reconnect. It will be held in Brussels from 13-15 September 2022 at the Hotel nhow Brussels Bloom. The conference hotel is conveniently located less than 5 mins walking distance from the Botanique/ Kruidtuin Metro Station.
Join the wider discussion
Sign-up to be part of a Europe-wide collaboration of aviation safety professionals on the EASA’s Together4Safety Air Ops Community and also on the Conversation Aviation LinkedIn Group. Together we can collaborate to solve our safety challenges.
Terms of participation
SAFE 360° is an open exchange of ideas where speakers and participants shall abide by Just Culture principles.
It is therefore required that all the participants and speakers commit themselves to respecting the following terms of the charter of conduct governing every interaction that will take place during SAFE 360° 2022:
- All information is property of the presenting organisation;
- The information shared will by no means be used for any commercial, competitive or punitive purpose;
- The information presented to the participants will not be shared with external parties without the clear and written consent of the owner;
- It is not allowed to record (audio or video) or take photographs of presentations and;
- Anyone not following the terms for participation to SAFE may be asked to leave the event.
Register online now
The registration is now open to recognised aviation safety partners – SAFE 360° 2022 conference is free of charge.
To register, select a ticket and follow the online steps.
Should the form not display correctly, please try again using another browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari).
Note that the SAFE 360° 2022 Organising Committee will screen all registration requests and determine their eligibility before confirming the registration.
Cancellations shall be made in writing until 1 September 2022 to safe [at] easa.europa.eu.
You don't want to miss any news about this event? Follow this event to receive updates.
safe [at] easa.europa.eu
Accommodation & Travel
Participants are responsible for their own hotel accommodation and travel arrangements. EASA will not cover these costs.
Participants to SAFE 360° 2022 are free to arrange their own accommodation as they please.