Airbus St. Martin
Building M10 Auditorium in Saint Martin du Touch plant
26 Chemin de l'Espeissière,
Date & time
30/10/2019, 08:30 - 17:00
31/10/2019, 08:30 - 12:15
A new amendment of Part 21 is expected to be published by the European Commission by June 2019. This amendment will incorporate the changes proposed by EASA through the following documents:
- Opinion 06/2016 'Level of Involvement',
- Opinion 01/2017 'Maintenance check flights', and
- Opinion 09/2017 'Implementation of the CAEP/10 amendments on climate change, emissions and noise'.
The amount of Part 21 points affected is rather significant and, as a consequence, many changes will have to be implemented, in particular by design organisations.
In order to ensure a smooth implementation, EASA has organised 5 events during which EASA will explain the amended rules and the expected impacts to design organisations. EASA will also describe acceptable means to comply with the new requirements.
Your organisation is invited to attend one of these 5 events to familiarise with the coming changes.
List of events
The following events have been organised:
- 25 June, full day, and 26 June, morning, 2019 (Rome - Italy)
- 3 September, full day, and 4 September, morning, 2019 (Prague - Czech Republic)
- 18 September, full day, and 19 September, morning, 2019 (EASA headquarter, Cologne - Germany)
- 30 October, full day, and 31 October, morning, 2019 (Toulouse - France)
- 2020, date to be determined (Derby - UK)
Date and location may be subject to changes. In particular, the first events may be postponed in case the amending Regulation is not published in the Official Journal by early June.
The number of available places is limited to an average of 100 seats per event. An amount of 80 EU participation fee per day and per person (total 120 EU for the 1,5 days) will be charged. The accommodation and travel costs will have to be carried by each participant.
Deadline for registration is 14 days prior to each event.
Online registration for event in Toulouse, France
Note: EASA will not issue any invoices for conference fees.
Cancellations shall be made in writing until two weeks before the start of the conference to kristina [dot] horn [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu. A 25% non-refundable administrative fee per cancelled registration will incur.
Delegates who request a cancellation 13 days or less before the start of the conference or delegates who fail to attend the event without prior notice are liable for the full attendance fee. The attendance fee will not be prorated should delegates not attend the entire event.