Date & time
28/10/2021, 10:00 - 12:00 CET (UTC +2)
EASA is organising a focused workshop for manufacturers and developers of already existing non-certified electronic conspicuity devices used by manned aircraft in Europe.
- EASA will present the draft strategy for manned aircraft to become electronically conspicuous in U-Space. Focus will be on AMC/GM to SERA.6005(c), which will require all manned aircraft operating in U-space as uncontrolled traffic to be electronically conspicuous to U-space Service Providers (USSPs).
- EASA will present the proposed ADS-B Light specification - the key element of the strategy - to collect feedback from OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
- Discussion with OEMs to identify areas which may require further clarification
The complete U-space regulatory package is available here:
- U-space regulation: EUR-Lex - 32021R0664 - EN - EUR-Lex (europa.eu)
- Amendment to ATM/ANS regulation: EUR-Lex - 32021R0665 - EN - EUR-Lex (europa.eu)
- Amendment to SERA regulation: EUR-Lex - 32021R0666 - EN - EUR-Lex (europa.eu)
Attendance to this focused workshop is strictly limited to manufacturers and developers of already existing non-certified electronic conspicuity devices available on the European market.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this workshop will only take place virtually.
Attendance at this workshop is by invitation only and requires advance registration.
If you consider yourself part of the target audience and have not received an invitation, please contact: CT5-workshops [at] easa.europa.eu.
CT5-Workshops [at] easa.europa.eu