The EASA Safety Publications Tool includes both Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Continuing Airworthiness Information, as well as Safety Publications related to operations, ATM/ANS, aerodromes and conflict zones:
- Airworthiness Directives (ADs) applicable to European type designs that are issued by EASA.
- State of Design ADs that have been adopted by EASA after 28 September 2003 – see Note below.
- All Proposed Airworthiness Directives (PADs), with the possibility to submit comments to EASA during the PAD consultation period.
- Safety Information Bulletins (SIB), having one or more of the following categories: Aerodromes, Airworthiness, ATM/ANS and Operations; Foreign State of Design safety advisory publications, e.g. FAA Unapproved Parts Notifications (UPN), FAA Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin (SAIB), FAA Safety Alert For Operators (SAFO), ANAC Brazil Flight Alerts and Transport Canada Civil Aviation Safety Alerts (examples).
- Conflict Zone Information Bulletin (CZIB), for more info see “Information on Conflict Zones”.
Note: Not available at this time: most Foreign State of Design ADs issued before August 2006 and some European State of Design ADs issued before 28 September 2003.