You can stay up to date with what's happening at the Agency by subscribing to our RSS feeds.
There are different ways to monitor RSS feeds. Some web browsers or extensions of browsers allow you to subscribe directly to the feeds in the browser itself. You can also use a 'news reader', which can be either a web-based service or a separate software application. For assistance on how you can use RSS on your browser refer to your browser's Help section.
The RSS feeds we provide are organised by type of content. You can select from the list below the topics of your interest.
Want to receive emails and/or push notifications?
Create an account and stay informed.
*Please note that Chrome and Safari browsers do not have native support for RSS standards, in order to properly use our RSS feeds we suggest to install a dedicated extension/plugin or, alternatively, use a different browser
Newsroom & News
- Agency decisions
- Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Materials (GM)
- Certification Specifications (CS)
- Easy Access Rules
- Rulemaking programmes
- Terms of Reference (ToR) and Group Compositions (GC)
- Notices of Proposed Amendment (NPA)
- Comment Response Documents (CRD)
- Public consultations
- Type Certificate Data Sheets (TCDS)
- Type Certificate Data Sheets for Noise (TCDSN)
- Specific Airworthiness Specifications (SAS)
- Master Minimum Equipment Lists (MMEL)
- Operations Evaluation Board Reports (OEB)
- Certification Procedures
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
EASA & You
AIRCRAFT & PRODUCTS