EASA published revision 12 of Easy Access Rules for Air Operations.
The document is available for free download from the EASA website.
Revision 12 of Easy Access Rules on Air Operations includes:
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1975, which transposes the requirements related to the electronic flight bags (EFB) from ICAO Annex 6 into Reg. (EU) No 965/2012 and deletes all requirements related to operations with sailplanes from Reg. (EU) No 965/2012. This regulation becomes applicable as of 9 July 2019.
- The EASA Decisions related to Regulations (EU) 2018/1042 (EDD 2018/012/R) on aircrew medical fitness, (EU) 2018/1975 (EDD 2019/008) on EFB and deletion of sailplanes requirements from Reg. (EU) 965/2012, and (EU) 2018/1974 (EDD 2019/005/R) on upset prevention and recovery training. And
- EASA Decision 2019/007/R on ramp simplification, which becomes applicable from 01 September 2019 except for AMC1 ARO.RAMP.100(c), which becomes applicable from 1 January 2020.
More information in the Rule Amendment Status, which also includes:
- A summary of changes to the Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 and the EASA ED Decisions;
- A Revision Table, with the rule paragraph number and the type of change (deleted, new or changed text), for an easier identification of the paragraphs that were modified by the latest amendment;
- All the amendments to Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 to date, with the dates of entry into force and dates of application; and
- Easy references for the dates of application of specific provisions.
Please send your opinions and suggestions on the Easy Access Rules on air operations to air_ops [at] easa.europa.eu.