Stay informed on COVID-19 updates from EASARead more

FAQ n.19595

How can we obtain operating permits for commercial operations to EASA member States?


EU Member States will continue to issue operating permits for commercial air transport operations in accordance with their national regulations. The TCO authorisation issued by EASA is a pre-requisite to apply for such operating permits.

Last updated

Was this helpful?