FAQ n.123568

As a UK-based production organisation, how do I export civil aeronautical products to the EU?


As per the Trade and Cooperation Agreement between the UK and the EU , in particular Section F of Annex 30, the EU recognises the export certificates issued by a UK CAA POA holder or the UK CAA itself for the civil aeronautical products detailed below.

For aircraft and products intended to be exported from UK to EU the following forms (certificates) are to be used, referring to the UK CAA POA if applicable:

  • For new aircraft: UK CAA Form 52;
  • For used aircraft: UK export certificate of airworthiness;
  • Other new products and parts: UK CAA Form 1.

Please note that these forms (certificates) are only used as airworthiness export certificates, which do not alleviate from any other custom/administrative export requirements applicable to the export of goods into the EU.

Further details are provided in the Technical Implementation Procedures, which can be found in the “downloads” section of the following page: https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-library/bilateral-agreements/eu-uk-….

Last updated

Was this helpful?