This Revision from August 2022 of the Easy Access Rules (EAR) for Aerodromes (ADR) (Regulation (EU) No 139/2014) incorporates:
- the amendments introduced by Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/208 regarding the requirements for all-weather operations; and
- the AMC & GM to Authority, Organisation and Operations Requirements for Aerodromes — Issue 1, Amendment 6, as adopted by ED Decision 2022/013/R on all-weather operations.
The EAR for ADR cover all annexes to Regulation (EU) No 139/2014 (the ‘Aerodromes’ Regulation), the related Acceptable Means of Compliance (AMC) and Guidance Material (GM) to Authority, Organisation and Operations Requirements for Aerodromes, as well as the Certification Specifications and Guidance Material for Aerodromes Design (CS‑ADR‑DSN), and the Certification Specifications and Guidance Material for the design of surface-level VFR heliports located at aerodromes that fall under the scope of Regulation (EU) 2018/1139 (CS‑HPT‑DSN).
Note: The Revision from August 2022 of the EAR for Aerodromes does not yet incorporate the following amendments published afterwards:
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/2074
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2022/1645 (applicable from 16 October 2025)
- ED Decision 2022/016/R (Amendment 7)
- ED Decision 2023/003/R (Amendment 8)
These amendments will be included in due course.
The EAR for ADR contain the applicable rules for aerodromes displayed in a consolidated, easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks. They are available for free download on the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) website as pdf, online format publications with filters, search functions, and easy navigation for computers, tablets, and mobiles, as well as in xml format with machine-readable content.
As they are generated through the eRules platform, they will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to their content.
Please send your feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.