EASA’s Technical Training aims to achieve and maintain the highest possible levels of competency, and to remain current on the latest developments in aviation safety. The Agency therefore develops and provides state-of-the-art training courses - both online and class room delivery - to its Staff and its Stakeholders, including personnel from National Aviation Authorities and other aviation sectors.
When necessary, training from selected, recognised leading providers can be procured through tenders and calls for the expression of interest. For more information on such opportunities, please consult the procurement page.
Amongst others the ELG offers:
- Easy-to-use functionalities allowing users to browse training catalogues so as to obtain a comprehensive understanding of courses on offer;
- The ability to access and study the available training material;
- The possibility to manage the way the training is offered to them;
- A variety of training methods such as e-learning, instructor-led, blended and full qualification programmes;
- Technical support during EASA office hours.
Enrolment can be done through the appointed representative of your organisation (in the case of National Aviation Authorities), or by completing the Application for EASA Technical Training Form (FO.TT.00132). For further information, please contact the Technical Training Team at TT [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu.
ELG fees are established by ED Decision 2018/077/ED. The Agency reserves the right to change the fees without notice, as well as alter published dates due to operational reasons.