The Agency is responsible for :
- The management of all applications for organisations whose principal place of business is outside the territory of the EU for EASA Part-145 maintenance organisation approvals (MOA), EASA Part-147 maintenance training organisation approvals (MTOA), EASA Part-M Subpart G continuing airworthiness management organisation (CAMO) and EASA Part-M Subpart F approvals (Subpart F).
- The oversight of related certificates and their continued surveillance.
These activities are as follows:
- MOA: Part-145 organisations ('Foreign', USA and Canada ),
- MTOA: Part-147 organisations,
- CAMO: Part-M Subpart G organisations,
- Subpart F : Part-M Subpart F organisations.
Such organisations are managed by EASA Maintenance Organisation Oversight Section in accordance with the relevant Annexes of Regulation (EC) 1321/2014 and the associated EASA procedures.
Fees & Charges
The Agency is applying fees for its certification activities since 1 June 2005.
- For more information, see the Fees & Charges Regulations page.
Technical Occurrence Report
To report any safety related occurrence according to the scope of the Agency, please, visit the Report an occurrence page.