Important information for EASA Part-145 organisations located in Canada
30/08/2021: Reminder on Maintenance release of non-EU registered aircraft (and other aircraft not covered by the Basic regulation) - this policy is applicable to all holders of an EASA Part-145 approvals issued by EASA, MS NAAs or issued under BASA agreements (also refer to EASA FAQ n.46215)
Following an industry request, EASA published an FAQ with reference table on acceptable parts documentation listed in the various Bilateral Agreements between the European Union and its Bilateral partners.
EASA Part-145 organisations located in Canada are subject to the Bilateral Aviation Safety Agreement (BASA) and Maintenance Annex Guidance (MAG).
Fees & Charges
Please consult the Fees & Charges page.
The Part-145 - Canada organisation working procedures are available for download under:
- Maintenance Annex Guidance (MAG Rev.2 - as of 01 April 2019)
- Maintenance Annex Guidance (MAG Rev.1 - as of 15 April 2014)
Relevant EASA Form
EASA Form 17 forms part of the MAG for Part-145 organisations located in Canada.
- EASA Form 17 - EASA Canada Part-145 Approvals Note: Please refer to the MAG document above when completing this form.
Inquiries relating to the Agency's Continuing Airworthiness Organisation Approvals should be addressed to:
- foreign145 [at] easa.europa.eu (Technical issues)
- query.feesandcharges [at] easa.europa.eu (Fees & Charges issues)
- finance.helpdesk [at] easa.europa.eu (Invoice issues)