Through the rulemaking process we contribute to the production of EU legislation and implementation material related to civil aviation safety and environmental compatibility.
This section of the library contains the deliverables of the rulemaking process along with any key documentation aimed at supporting it.
As of 2018, the Rulemaking Programme is now included in the European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS), which is available here.
- 01/12/2020Review of Part-66
- 26/11/2020Regular update of CS-25
- 24/11/2020Certification Specifications and Guidance Material for maintenance certifying staff type rating training
- 17/11/2020Regular update of aerodromes rules
- 11/11/2020Update of flight simulation training devices requirements