Through the rulemaking process we contribute to the production of EU legislation and implementation material related to civil aviation safety and environmental compatibility.
This section of the library contains the deliverables of the rulemaking process along with any key documentation aimed at supporting it.
As of 2018, the Rulemaking Programme is now included in the European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS), which is available here.
- 25/05/2022Regular update of the SERA regulatory framework (IRs and AMC & GM)
- 25/05/2022Environmental protection requirements for supersonic transport aeroplanes
- 11/05/2022Reduction in accidents caused by failures of critical rotor and rotor drive components through improved vibration health monitoring systems
- 02/05/2022Remote aerodrome air traffic services
- 27/04/2022Regular update of the Certification Specifications for Standard Changes and Standard Repairs — CS-STAN Issue 4