C.2.1.1 - Which application form should I use for approval of Design Organisation services?
C.2.1.3 - How can I calculate the number of staff for my Design Organisation?
The number of staff should be calculated as follows:
For all sites involved in design and certification activities under the approval:
All staff involved in:
- Managing the design organisation;
- Drawing, calculating, testing, simulating;
- Producing and verifying compliance documentation;
- Performing airworthiness office tasks; System monitoring.
In addition, for Design subcontractors, the following staff should be counted:
- All staff involved in producing compliance documents;
- All staff involved in verifying compliance documents;
- All staff involved in airworthiness office tasks;
- All staff involved in system monitoring.
C.2.2 - What do I have to pay for changes to my AP DOA?
For changes to AP DOA the hourly fee is applicable as set out in Part II (1),
(reference: footnote (1) of table 1 in Part II of the Annex to Regulation (EU) 319/2014)
C.2.1.2 - How can I determine the amount of the fee applicable to my Design Organisation?
The fee depends on two elements:
- the type of activity for which a DOA is applied.
- the number of staff related to the activities under the scope of the agreement.