FAQ n.19556

Could you specify for these three cases if the lessor must have a TCO authorisation? Case 1: A third country operator (lessee) uses an aircraft wet leased-in from an EU carrier (lessor) operating flights to the EU under the AOC of the lessor, and using the flight number of the third-country operator.


The lessor (EU carrier) does not need a TCO authorisation.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  9
Vote down  4