What does the EU applicant need to do?
The EU applicant needs to:
- check against the latest EASA-FAA Technical Implementation Procedures (TIP) provisions that the FAA STC is Basic, and in this case:
- complete the application form, FO.CERT.00134, “EASA validation of FAA Supplemental Type Certificate classified as Basic and limited to one serial number”,
- submit the application form together with a copy of the FAA STC, applicable documentation, correspondence with the STC Holder (STCH) as well as STCH statement of “no objection for EASA validation”, if available, at STC [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu,
- acknowledge his/her obligations as Holder of the STC in accordance with Part 21, point 21.A.118A and
- sign the declaration of fulfilling those obligations.