FAQ n.19550

We are a U.S. 14 CFR Part 135 operator. Do I need to hold an authorisation if I intend flying commercially to Europe?


Yes. Part-TCO is fully applicable to flights conducted under an U.S. 14 CFR Part 135 certificate.

Last updated: 

Was this helpful?

Vote up  14
Vote down  4