FAQ n.21957

How can I apply for a Part-66 licence?


If you want to get a Part 66 licence, you have to comply with the Part-66 requirements (in particular, 66.A.10 Applications and for experience: 66.A.25 “Basic knowledge requirements”, item (a), and 66.A.30 “Experience Requirements”).

You can find this information in the EASA Web Page at the following link:

The basic knowledge requirements must be demonstrated by examination. These examinations can be performed either in a Part-147 training organisation approved by a EU Member State or as delivered by the competent authorities of the EU Member State where you may intend to apply for a licence. View the list of the foreign EASA approved Part-147 organisations

Further information via our Regulations FAQ's

In case of questions please use our contact form

Last updated

Was this helpful?