How to apply
The preferred way to receive the one-off notification form and the requested supporting document(s) is by email to TCO_one_off [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu.
Please support the paperless management of applications by submitting documents to EASA electronically only.
These additional documents are requested as supporting documents to your application:
- Copy of valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
- Copy of valid Operational Specifications Document (including the list of aircraft covered by this document)
- Copy of the valid certificate of airworthiness including, if applicable, the Airworthiness Review Certificate for each aircraft declared in part 3.11.2 of the one-off notification form.
Good to know
One-Off notification flights: A regulatory provision (TCO.305 Non-scheduled flights – one off notification) is available to allow certain flights to be operated without a TCO authorisation. This provision is solely applicable to the following cases:
- air ambulance flights, and
- non-scheduled flights “to overcome an unforeseen, immediate and urgent operational need”.
Such flights should be performed in the public interest and where the urgency of the mission justifies by-passing the regular TCO assessment process, e.g. humanitarian missions or disaster relief operations.
Additional information may be requested during office hours on: +49 – (0)221 - 89990 6100 or tco [at] easa [dot] europa [dot] eu.