Through the rulemaking process we contribute to the production of EU legislation and implementation material related to civil aviation safety and environmental compatibility.
This section of the library contains the deliverables of the rulemaking process along with any key documentation aimed at supporting it.
As of 2018, the Rulemaking Programme is now included in the European Plan for Aviation Safety (EPAS).
- 21/02/2024Cruise relief co-pilots
- 21/02/2024Better flight crew licensing requirements for general aviation
- 21/02/2024Regular update of flight crew licensing and medical requirements
- 06/02/2024Introduction of a regulatory framework for the operation of drones — Enabling innovative air mobility with manned VTOL-capable aircraft
- 16/01/2024Ground handling requirements