FAQ n.104901

Question for the individual counselling event: My US colleagues have a FAA STC validated by EASA. Can I use a minor mod to extend the applicability?


No. The extension of the applicability should be requested through a Maj change to STC application by the FAA STC holder.  Other possibility is that the EU DO, having good connection with US DO and availibility to data, could apply directly for an STC.

Last updated

Was this helpful?