The European Union Aviation Safety Agency has published 4 latest Amendments of the Easy Access Rules for Large Rotorcraft (CS-29) – Amendments 7, 8, 9 and 10.
This Revision from December 2022 incorporates the Amendments 7, 8, 9 and 10 covering the CSs and AMC for following topics in addition to the Regular update of CS-29:
- the installation of flight recorders on board large rotorcraft;
- mitigation of the potential effects of cybersecurity threats on safety;
- reduction in the risk of design-related human factors errors that may lead or contribute to an accident or incident;
- ensuring that the chip detection systems that are installed in rotor drive systems achieve an acceptable minimum level of effectiveness;
- clarifying what is required from the design when applying the CSs to comply with the bird strike provisions.
The latest amendment is also available as the dynamic online publication with filters for obtaining the regulatory material tailored to one’s needs, search functions for quickly accessing the relevant sections, and easy navigation for computers, tablets, and mobiles as well as the XML (machine-readable format).
The document is generated through the eRules platform and will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to its content.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.