30/11/2022: 13:00-17:45 (UCT +1)
01/12/2022: 08:30-16:00 (UCT +1)
Prague - Czechia
The Conference will be organised with the Czech Presidency of the EU Council and will focus on “Airport Safety & Environmental Sustainability through Innovation”. We are planning an in-person event which will start in the early afternoon on November 30.
Featuring high level speakers from airports, airlines, ground handling companies, air navigation service providers, the European Commission and European Member States’ competent authorities, the Annual Safety Conference will explore:
- Innovative tools for collaborative decision making between airports, airlines and ground handlers
- How to enable runway safety through innovations
- Innovations in ground handling, including ideas for more automation and application of new technologies
- Vertiports, the infrastructure for new urban air mobility, and
- Airports as key enablers and facilitators of ever greener aircraft operations
We look forward to seeing you in Prague!
Registration open now!
Note: the Annual Safety Conference (ASC) Organising Committee will prioritise participants from EASA stakeholders, such as airlines, airports, air navigation service providers, ground handling organisations, personnel representative organisation and Member States’ competent authorities. Therefore the ASC Organising Committee will apply a screening for participation eligibility before confirming the registration.
You don't want to miss any news about this event? Follow this event to receive updates.
events [at] easa.europa.eu