FAQ n.96116

I have a DAT provider certificate (or equivalent) issued by another authority. Is it possible for EASA to recognise it and/or accept it?


“Equivalent” to an EASA certified Type 1 or Type 2 DAT provider are defined in any Aviation Safety Agreement between the European Union (EU) and a third country, including any Technical Implementation Procedures (TIP), or any Working Arrangements (WA) between EASA and the competent authority of a third country.  Up to date information regarding the status of such agreements can be found on our website 'International Cooperation Overview'.

Last updated

Was this helpful?