FAQ n.21954

Can you give me the name of Part 147 (MTOA) organisations in [EASA member state]?


Further to your request, please be informed that the Agency is only responsible for those training organisations located outside of the EASA Member States. For those located within the EASA member states, the National Aviation Authorities are responsible for the approval and the publication of the "national lists". Therefore you need to contact local National Aviation Authority directly to find the information you are looking for.

Last updated

Was this helpful?