FAQ n.19553

We run a helicopter operation and are contracted for aerial work in the EU. Do I have to apply for a TCO Authorisation?


No. Special operations, such as aerial work is outside the scope of TCO authorisation. For activities which do not fall under commercial air transport, as covered in ICAO Annex 6, third country operators must apply for permission with the concerned Member State.

Last updated

Was this helpful?