FAQ n.137732

How do I apply for a Stand-Alone Revision of Flight Manual (FM)?


Applications should be submitted via the EASA Portal by selecting the correlating category of design change. The ensuing EASA approval will be issued as a Minor or Major Change approval. In cases of changes to an FM Supplement in relation to an EASA approved STC, we may also issue a revised or new STC. Please refer to the graphic below to determine the best way to apply.

FM Manual_CHA


Last updated

Was this helpful?