Stay informed on COVID-19 updates from EASARead more

FAQ n.136296

As competent authority of an EU Member State, am I allowed to issue Part-66 licence to a Russian national?


Yes, provided that the candidate is or due to be working for a maintenance organisation subject to Regulation (EU) 1321/2014 outside of Russia.

Last updated

Was this helpful?