FAQ n.136177

I am an EU national and holder of a pilot licence issued in accordance with Annex I (Part-FCL) to Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011. Am I allowed to fly, either within or outside the European Union, a Russian-owned, -registered or -operated aircraft?


No. The personal scope of Regulation (EU) No 833/2014 includes any person inside or outside the territory of the European Union who is a national of a Member State.

Last updated

Was this helpful?