Stay informed on COVID-19 updates from EASARead more

FAQ n.136174

I am an EU national and holder of a Part-66 licence. Am I allowed to work, either within or outside the EU, on Russian owned or operated aircraft?


No. The personal scope of Regulation (EU) no 833/2014 covers any person inside or outside the territory of the Union who is a national of a Member State.

Last updated

Was this helpful?