FAQ n.131130

Do I need to apply for an authorisation?


No you are not required to do anything different from what is required when flying in the state where you are registered. Make sure before starting the operation you check if the area is covered by a geographical zone published by the state. 

Regulatory reference Article 4 of EU Regulation 2019/947

Last updated

Was this helpful?