FAQ n.131129

What is the process to apply for an operational authorisation?


When you intend to conduct an operation in the specific category, in a state other than the one you are registered, firstly you need to get an operational authorisation from the competent authority of the state you are registered. This competent authority will evaluate your risk assessment identifying if the mitigation means you propose and the safety objectives are adequate to conduct such type of operation. 

Then you need to apply to the competent authority of the state of operation for a confirmation of a cross border operation, providing them evidences on how you apply the mitigations means to the location and in case how you comply with the local conditions.

Regulatory reference Article 13 of EU Regulation 2019/947

Last updated

Was this helpful?