FAQ n.127223

I am a holder of a UK-issued ATPL and would like to convert that license into a license from an EASA Member State. How should I proceed?


From January 01, 2021, your UK-issued ATPL is no longer valid to operate an aircraft registered in an EASA Member State. Unless you were able to transfer that license to an EASA Member State before that date, you will need to convert it into an EU license in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2020/723. You can apply for that conversion to any of the EASA Member State’s competent authorities.

Last updated

Was this helpful?