FAQ n.119238

Which authorisation do I need?


Normally drone races are organised by clubs and associations. In such cases, they may have received operational authorisations from their National Aviation Authorities in accordance with Article 16 of Regulation (EU) 2019/947, which also covers the organisation of such events.

If there are spectators, the operation falls into the ‘specific’ category, and you need to apply for an authorisation from the National Aviation Authority

Last updated

Was this helpful?