This project is part of a larger programme – Projet d’Appui au Secteur du Transport Aérien en Afrique Centrale et Occidentale – PASTA-CO. This programme aims to contribute to the improvement of aviation safety, to support the economy and social-economic regional integration in Central and Western Africa.
Support will be provided on two levels: regional and national - main beneficiaries being the 11 ECCAS Member States (see below list) as well as ASSA-AC (Agence de Supervision de la Sécurité Aérienne en Afrique Centrale) - the RSOO (Regional Safety Oversight Organisation) for Central Africa. The component EASA is in charge of, will address:
- A series of initial training in the domains OPS, PEL, AIR and AGA,
- A series of refresher trainings in the same domains, and
- Train-the-trainer courses as well as a management initiative.
- April 2020: Updated Work Plan
- February 2019: First Steering Committee meeting in N’Djamèna, Tchad – more info
- October 2018: PASTA-CO fact sheet
Technical Cooperation Project Details
€1,700,000 (financed by African Development Bank and Central Africa Regional Community)
09/2018 to 06/2022
Project Manager: yves.koning [at] easa.europa.eu
Project Assistant: caroline.beth [at] easa.europa.eu
Get notified via email alerts
Stay informed when this page is updated, or when we publish new content like this. You can always unsubscribe or update these settings later on.