The Easy Access Rules for Occurrence Reporting (EAR for OR) contain the applicable rules on the reporting, analysis, and follow-up of occurrences in civil aviation.
Revision from December 2022 includes the following Regulations:
- Regulation (EU) No 376/2014;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1018;
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139;
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2020/2034; and
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/2082,
as well as Commission Guidance Material on Regulation (EU) No 376/2014 and its implementing rules.
The EAR for OR are available for free download on the EASA website:
- as pdf in an easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks;
- as online dynamic publications with filters and search functions for simple navigation with computers, tablets, and mobiles; and
- in xml format with machine-readable content.
As they are generated through the eRules platform, they will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to their content.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.
Visit the Regulations page to check if any rule was adopted after 19 Dec 2022
Get notified via email alerts
Stay informed when this page is updated, or when we publish new content like this. You can always unsubscribe or update these settings later on.