The Easy Access Rules for Occurrence Reporting (EAR for OR) contain the applicable rules on the reporting, analysis, and follow-up of occurrences in civil aviation.
Revision from December 2022 includes the following Regulations:
- Regulation (EU) No 376/2014;
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1018;
- Regulation (EU) 2018/1139;
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2020/2034; and
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/2082,
The EAR for OR are available for free download on the EASA website:
- as pdf in an easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks;
- as online dynamic publications with filters and search functions for simple navigation with computers, tablets, and mobiles;
As they are generated through the eRules platform, they will be updated regularly to incorporate further changes and evolutions to their content.
Please send any feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.