This Revision from February 2023 of the Easy Access Rules (EAR) for Standardised European Rules of the Air (SERA) incorporates the following:
- EASA ED Decision 2022/020/R, amending the radiotelephony phraseologies for pilot-air traffic controller voice communications;
- EASA ED Decision 2022/024/R, introducing acceptable means of compliance (AMC) and guidance material (GM) to the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/666 on a high level of safety for unmanned and manned aircraft operations in the U-space airspace.
The EAR for SERA are available for free download on the EASA website:
- as a pdf in an easy-to-read format with advanced navigation features through links and bookmarks;
- as a dynamic online publication with filters and search functions for simple navigation using computers, tablets, and mobile phones; and
- in an xml format with machine-readable content.
As the document is generated through the eRules platform, it will be regularly updated to incorporate further changes and evolutions to the implementing rules (IRs), and the related AMC and GM.
Please send your feedback and comments by using the Easy Access Rules area on the contact us form.